– Changjiang Currency Exchange, a money transmitter business based in Australia, has been involved in a $145 million money laundering scandal.
– The exchange allegedly helped launder dirty funds and tainted cryptocurrency from investment scams and unregistered crypto exchanges.
– Bitget, a crypto derivatives exchange, has become the fourth-largest by volume, with a market share of 9.43%.
– China has partially lifted bans on NFTs, with Alibaba’s flagship marketplace relisting Topnod NFT collectibles.
– Residents in certain provinces in China can now submit and validate their health insurance claims using blockchain technology.
– The City of Huaian’s Jianpu People’s Court is using AI recognition, big data, and blockchain technology to improve law enforcement surveillance.