– Uniswap has launched a closed beta version of its mobile wallet app for Android.
– The app was previously only available on PC and iOS devices.
– The Android beta app allows users to select coins on different chains without switching networks.
– It automatically detects the network a coin is on and switches accordingly.
– The wallet can be used on multiple chains, with more compatibility planned for the future.
– It routes Ethereum transactions through a private pool to avoid front-running and sandwich attacks.
– The app also detects coins with built-in transfer fees and displays them to the user.
– Uniswap plans to release the app’s open-source code in the coming weeks.
– Other decentralized exchanges, like 1inch, have also launched mobile wallet apps.