– Binance crypto exchange has seen 10 key executives leave in 2023 amid regulatory troubles.
– Nasdaq receives SEC approval for AI-based trade orders, which is expected to accelerate order placements.
– Former FTX CEO Sam “SBF” Bankman-Fried loses appeal to be released on bail prior to his criminal trial.
– ARK Invest and 21Shares file for spot Ether ETF, joining the list of crypto investment products awaiting SEC approval.
– Grayscale asks SEC to meet on “way forward” for Bitcoin ETF conversion, stating there are no legal grounds to block the conversion.
– Bitcoin price predicted to reach $46,000 by 2024 halving, according to analyst Filbfilb.
– Mirror Trading International ordered to pay $1.7 billion in restitution for operating a fraudulent scheme.
– Former CEO of Turkish crypto exchange Thodex sentenced to 11,196 years in prison for a $2 billion scam.
– FBI states that the $41 million hack of crypto gambling site Stake was carried out by the North Korean hacking collective Lazarus Group.
– Several gruesome murders and mysterious deaths related to crypto have occurred this year.
– Takashi Murakami’s new exhibition comments on digital ego and the uncertain state of the NFT industry.
– Crypto lawyer Irina Heaver discusses death threats and lawsuit predictions in the industry.