– Sam Altman has been removed from his CEO position at OpenAI, with CTO Mira Murati serving as interim CEO.
– BlackRock has filed for a spot Ether ETF with the SEC.
– The Australian Taxation Office has confirmed that Australians are liable for capital gains taxes when wrapping and unwrapping crypto tokens.
– An FTX Foundation staffer is fighting for a $275,000 bonus promised by SBF.
– WisdomTree has filed an amended Form S-1 spot Bitcoin ETF prospectus with the SEC.
– The top three altcoin gainers of the week are Celestia, yearn.finance, and THORChain.
– The top three altcoin losers of the week are Gas, FTX Token, and Neo.
– Bitcoin is at $36,419, Ether is at $1,946, and XRP is at $0.61.
– Notable quotations from Navin Gupta, John Palmer, Brad Garlinghouse, French Hill, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Joana Cotar.
– Bitcoin traders are targeting a dip to $30.9K.
– Cybersecurity company Unciphered warns that up to $2.1B in crypto stored in old wallets is at risk.
– Swan Bitcoin will terminate customer accounts that use crypto-mixing services.
– ENS developers urge Unstoppable Domains to drop patents or face a lawsuit.
– A journalist shares their experience of working in virtual reality for a week.
– An inside look at Liberland and its reliance on Bitcoin.
– Updates on Hong Kong exchanges, tokenized bonds in the Philippines, and China’s stance on crypto civil protection.