– The SEC’s request to access Binance.US’s software has been temporarily denied by a judge.
– Mt. Gox trustee has extended the deadline for repaying creditors to October 2024.
– Tether has authorized $1 billion USDT to “replenish” the Tron network.
– FTX founder’s parents are being sued for allegedly stealing millions from the crypto exchange.
– Grayscale has filed for a new Ether futures ETF.
– Bitcoin fails to recoup losses after the Federal Reserve’s decision on interest rates.
– Balancer blames a social engineering attack on its DNS provider for a website hijack.
– A crypto influencer has been arrested in Hong Kong in connection with the JPEX liquidity crisis.
– CoinEx reveals that compromised private keys led to a $70 million theft.