– Grayscale Investments files for a new spot Bitcoin ETF on NYSE Arca.
– New York Attorney General sues Gemini, Genesis, and DCG for alleged investor fraud.
– Former FTX engineering director pleads guilty to fraud charges.
– Binance to shut down European Visa debit card services in December.
– Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, and others contest SEC trial strategies.
– Bitcoin reaches a two-month high, with predictions of breaking $32K soon.
– Fantom Foundation hacked for over $550K worth of cryptocurrency.
– TrueUSD announces potential data leak after a third-party vendor breach.
– Web3 game project FinSoul accused of a $1.6M exit scam.
– Big Questions: Satoshi Nakamoto’s thoughts on ZK-proofs and the impact of Ethereum restaking.