– Grails by PROOF is a unique NFT art project that abstracts away the identity of the artist, creating speculation and intrigue among collectors.
– The project has attracted big names in the NFT space, as well as celebrities involved in the NFT market.
– Season IV of Grails is set to be revealed on August 11, with new mechanics and storytelling elements.
– The project aims to engage collectors and challenge them to spend time with each artwork without knowing the artist’s name.
– Notable sales in the NFT art market include Autoglyphs, Alpha Centauri Kid, and Drifter Shoots.
– Luca Netz, CEO of Pudgy Penguins, argues that building a globally recognized brand is the best way for PFP holders to accrue value.
– Amazon Prime has partnered with Mojo Melee to give away NFTs to its subscribers.
– The tweet of the week highlights the growing presence of blockchain in various industries.