– Bitcoin is currently consolidating after a strong rally, but select altcoins may be preparing for a breakout in the coming days.
– Bitcoin’s dominance in the market has reached its highest level in 30 months, indicating positive sentiment towards the cryptocurrency space.
– Veteran trader Peter Brandt believes Bitcoin’s bottom is in, but new all-time highs may not occur until the third quarter of 2024.
– Technical analysis of the top 10 cryptocurrencies shows that Bitcoin, Ether, BNB, XRP, Solana, Cardano, Dogecoin, Toncoin, Chainlink, and Polygon are all facing different scenarios and levels of resistance and support.
– It is important to conduct thorough research and analysis before making any investment or trading decisions.