Pancakeswap has announced that it now offers Transak as a provider in its “buy crypto” tab, giving users more options when purchasing cryptocurrencies. Previously, Mercuryo and Moonpay were the providers for this feature.
Pancakeswap is a decentralized exchange available on multiple blockchain networks, with over $1.3 billion worth of crypto locked in its contracts and a daily trading volume of over $150 billion. However, it requires users to own cryptocurrency in a wallet before they can use the exchange. To address this issue, Pancakeswap introduced the “buy crypto” feature, allowing users to onboard with third-party providers like Transak.
Transak claims to be integrated into over 350 Web3 apps, making it one of the most accessible crypto onboarding services. It offers over 20 different payment options, including debit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and bank transfers. Additionally, Transak provides nine different cryptocurrencies across seven blockchain networks to Pancakeswap users.
The integration of Transak into Pancakeswap aims to make decentralized finance protocols more user-friendly and accessible. The head chef of Pancakeswap, Mochi, believes that this partnership will create an era where diving into decentralized finance is intuitive and barrier-free for all.
– Pancakeswap now offers Transak as a provider in its “buy crypto” tab.
– Transak joins Mercuryo and Moonpay as providers for purchasing cryptocurrencies on Pancakeswap.
– Pancakeswap is a decentralized exchange available on multiple blockchain networks.
– The “buy crypto” feature allows users to onboard with third-party providers.
– Transak offers over 20 payment options and nine different cryptocurrencies across seven blockchain networks.
– The integration aims to make decentralized finance more user-friendly and accessible.