– The SEC is likely to approve multiple applications for Ether futures exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the United States.
– Since July, the SEC has received numerous applications for Ether and Bitcoin-Ether futures ETFs.
– The SEC has not instructed firms to withdraw their applications, indicating a potential approval of the funds.
– At least 16 applications for Ether or Bitcoin-Ether futures ETFs are awaiting regulatory approval.
– Valkyrie is the first in line to debut an Ether futures ETF, with a potential launch in early October.
– The first futures Bitcoin ETF approved by ProShares has gathered $1 billion in assets under management since October 2021.
– The SEC has yet to decide on the approval of a spot Bitcoin ETF, with major players like Fidelity and BlackRock waiting for a verdict.