– Blockchain sleuths have flagged several Ether (ETH) transactions from a wallet associated with Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin in September 2023, totaling over $3.9 million.
– The most recent transaction is a 400 ETH transfer, worth an estimated $632,000, from Buterin’s wallet to Coinbase on Sept. 25.
– Buterin has deposited a total of 2,421 ETH to multiple centralized exchanges, amounting to $3.94 million, over the past 10 days.
– The deposits include 321 ETH to Kraken between Sept. 15 and Sept. 19, 1,700 ETH to Bitstamp on Sept. 17 and Sept. 20, and 500 ETH to Paxos on Sept. 19.
– The source of the transactions is a “better-known address” belonging to Buterin than the middle address that has been transferring funds to exchanges.
– This activity has been independently verified and highlights Buterin’s involvement in significant ETH transactions.