– An address linked to the FTX exploit, identified as 0x3e9, has conducted transfers exceeding 10,000 ETH, valued at more than $17.1 million, across five different addresses within the past day.
– The address had been inactive for several months before this recent activity.
– A significant portion of 7,749 ETH, equivalent to $13 million, was directed toward the Thorchain router and Railgun contract.
– The exploiter also engaged in a swap involving 2,500 ETH, valued at $4.19 million, converting it into 153.4 tBTC at an average rate of $27,281 per token.
– These occurrences have generated downward pressure on the ETH price, which currently maintains a level slightly above $1,650.
– FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried, commonly known as SBF, is scheduled to go to trial in October, facing seven charges connected to fraudulent activities.
– Bankman-Fried has consistently pleaded not guilty to all allegations and continues to be held in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Center.