– Investment firm Valkyrie will offer exposure to Ether futures through its Bitcoin Strategy ETF, making it one of the first firms to do so.
– Former FTX CEO Sam “SBF” Bankman-Fried will stand trial for fraud charges, with the trial scheduled to last for six weeks.
– Co-founder of Three Arrows Capital Su Zhu was arrested in Singapore following a committal order from the Singapore Courts.
– Binance warns European users to convert their euro balances to Tether due to the loss of support from banking partner Paysafe.
– The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission delays its decision on several spot Bitcoin ETF applications ahead of a potential government shutdown.
– Bitcoin is at $26,895, Ether at $1,667, and XRP at $0.53. Compound, Chainlink, and THORchain are the top altcoin gainers, while Immutable, UNUS SED LEO, and XDC Network are the top altcoin losers of the week.
– Crypto influencer Ben Armstrong, also known as BitBoy, was arrested on livestream over a dispute involving his Lamborghini.
– Investigation reveals that cryptocurrency platform Bitspay may have provided misleading information about its crypto licenses.
– Huobi Global’s HTX crypto exchange is hacked, resulting in a loss of $7.9 million.
– The birth of Chainalysis can be traced back to the collapse of Mt. Gox.
– Tim Draper claims that the US government’s actions have made his $250K Bitcoin price prediction look bad.