– The trial of former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried began, with allegations of fraud and misuse of customer funds.
– Alex Mashinsky, former CEO of Celsius, will face trial in 2024 on charges of fraud and market manipulation.
– Binance continues to lose market share for the seventh consecutive month, with other exchanges benefiting from its decline.
– FTX transferred billions of dollars worth of tokens to Alameda Research before filing for bankruptcy.
– Valkyrie backtracks on purchasing Ether futures contracts until receiving approval for its ETF.
– Bitcoin is at $27,880, Ether at $1,640, and XRP at $0.52.
– Crypto hacks and scams increased by over 153% in Q3 compared to the previous year.
– Analysts predict a potential BTC price crash to $20,000.
– The US Treasury sanctions crypto wallets connected to fentanyl-related criminal activities.