– TrueCoin’s internal systems were not impacted or accessed in the recent attack.
– The attack was an isolated incident and limited to a third-party vendor.
– TrueCoin suspects that some of TUSD’s existing customer data may have been compromised.
– The compromised data may include names, email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information.
– The impact of the attack and data leak is still unknown, as the total number of affected users was not disclosed.
– TrueCoin has not yet responded to requests for comment from Cointelegraph.
– TrueCoin recently ended its partnership with Prime Trust, a Nevada-based company that halted all fiat and cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals.
– TrueCoin assured its users that it is not affected by the situation with Prime Trust and maintains multiple USD rails for minting and redemption.
– TrueCoin emphasized its commitment to security and the safety of user funds.