The recent stability in Ether’s price has left investors uncertain, despite positive developments such as PayPal’s Ethereum-based stablecoin and the surge in Ether-based ETF applications. PayPal’s entry into the crypto space could be a significant step towards mainstream adoption, but concerns about centralization and loss of control over personal assets remain. Additionally, there has been a decline in the total value locked on the Ethereum network, indicating a reduction in Ether deposits. The decrease in DApp activity and active users further raises concerns about the high transaction costs on the network. Derivatives metrics suggest a balanced demand between bulls and bears, with professional traders unable to adopt a bullish stance. The unveiling of Coinbase’s Base network could pose a challenge for Ether’s price to surpass the $1,900 mark. While there are bullish prospects for Ether, competition from other smart contract platforms and challengers introduces uncertainty around the $1,800 support level.
– Ether’s price has been stable, causing uncertainty among investors
– Positive developments include PayPal’s stablecoin and surge in ETF applications
– Concerns about centralization and loss of control over personal assets with PayPal’s entry
– Decline in total value locked on the Ethereum network
– Decrease in DApp activity and active users due to high transaction costs
– Derivatives metrics show balanced demand between bulls and bears
– Unveiling of Coinbase’s Base network could pose a challenge for Ether’s price
– Competition from other platforms introduces uncertainty around the $1,800 support level.