– Bitcoin is nearing its year-to-date highs, but there are concerns about a lack of underlying support.
– Traders are playing it safe and not making lofty price predictions.
– Bitcoin must overcome resistance and potential headwinds from macroeconomic data and geopolitical events.
– The relative strength index (RSI) is causing some traders to be cautious about a potential price correction.
– Some traders remain optimistic about a breakout and trend change for Bitcoin.
– U.S. macroeconomic data, including the PCE Index and GDP figures, are being closely watched ahead of the Federal Reserve’s interest rate decision.
– The U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) is cooling its uptrend, and a major move is expected soon.
– BTC balances on exchanges continue to decline, indicating that coins are steadily leaving exchanges.
– There has been a low number of new market entrants in the past month, which could have an impact on BTC’s price.
– The Crypto Fear & Greed Index is showing signs of volatility, reaching its highest reading since July 12.
– $30,000 is seen as a “scary area” for Bitcoin, and breaking through $32,000 is seen as crucial for a bullish trend.